Day 4 of 21 days to Healthy Living Habits

Friday, March 1, 2013
"Racing teaches us to challenge ourselves. It teaches us to push beyond where we thought we could go. It helps us to find out what we are made of. This is what we do. This is what it's all about." 
-PattiSue Plumer, U.S. Olympian 






This is the day of the month. Yeh.. The unwanted visitor is here again..
As much as I wanted to run I am really not in the mood to move much more to go outside. I guess I am excuse for this day, right? Anyways .. enough of my excuses.. 

In terms of food I had consumed today. There is good news and bad news

for day 4 its still no rice <--Good (what's the catch)
I ate 6 slices of pizza...Sorry can't help it's free and It's YC.

Hoping to do better tomorrow.

image source: www.healthtap.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment