Time to Hit the Fun Run: 5K, 10K, 21K

Tuesday, March 5, 2013


Well its free to dream right?

To keep me moving I have list of my possible fun run for this year. 
    




Since I already experienced running 3K( never mind the time..hehe ) I would like to push myself to another level and that would be running my first 5K.

I begin my search at Takbo.ph they have list of running events that you can choose, so check out your calendars. 

Here are my picks  ^_^ 


THE PBA RUN FOR A CAUSE 4
Run with the FANS

April 21, 2013 Sunday at 5AM




Route : Fontera Verde (Tiendesitas), Ortigas,Pasig




I really like this one since it's close to my hometown,  about 30 min travel time. Registration is also cheaper compared to other events(P550)... and hoping ...(since some details  of this event is not yet posted ).. that they will have medals for the 5k finisher. Im just waiting for the confirmation of prizes and I'm ready to sign in.. I'm supahh excited.


BIB as shown in pbarunforacause.shopinas.com ( online registration)




 may..june...july... 



I'm pushing for 10k here.. (fingers crossed).. No details yet but based on last year event they do have medals for the finisher.




Aug...Sept..Oct


and lastly my coveted run united 21K.  ( tada.. ) but if that's too much, I still stick on 10K..



Source: Takbo.ph, unilabactivehealth.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment